Game UpdatesPosted on November 06, 2016
I've created a new Sticky in the Technical Support Forum that is dedicated to troubleshooting games, so that I can consolidate all the different reports into one easy-to-find place. Included in that thread is a link to Game Testing, which explains how to use the Developer Tools for the very few users who are still having problems receiving game rewards. I'm happy to see that less than 1% of users are still experiencing issues with game rewards!
Today's round of bug fixes:
- Paper Airplane was not showing the x2 Shard reward in game, though it was still granting x2 correctly. That has been fixed.
- You can now press Enter/Return when using the keyboard shortcuts on Paper Airplane to replay the level.
- The trees in Paper Airplane have been modified slightly so that you shouldn't bump into the air around the trees anymore.
- Hoof It now reverts to Easy mode when returning to the Menu, instead of staying the same difficulty while highlighting the Easy button.
- I have attempted to fix the intermittent level freezing that happens in Memory. I don't know if it worked, but I can't replicate the problem myself, so please keep an eye out and report it if it happens again! Any details, such as what level you're on and how many times you've played, will be very helpful!
Thank you all again for helping to make Tattered Weave the best it can be!
Edit: Oh dear, the game over sound in Paper Airplane does NOT like this update. I'll fix that shortly. xD